ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFF-CAMPUS & ONLINE PROGRAMS, School of Social Work
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OFF-CAMPUS & ONLINE PROGRAMS, School of Social WorkTracking Code3290 Job Description
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative team.
- Provide administrative support for BUSSW Off-Campus Hybrid and Online Programs.
- Produce reports and manage departmental databases.
- Edit web page using WordPress.
- Coordinate travel and hotel accommodations and process travel reimbursements for faculty, staff, and advisors.
- Assist with event planning and implementations of events.
- Utilize SAP purchasing tools such as shopping carts, limit orders and internal service requests.
- Coordinate payment requests for the department and prepare advisor payroll for processing.
- Must be comfortable using and troubleshooting emerging technologies such as Zoom, Blackboard, and WorkPress.
B.A./B.S., excellent customer service and organizational skills. Familiarity with purchasing in SAP. Three to five years of experience.
Please include a cover letter to be considered for this position.
This position is eligible for Boston University's generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular