Basic Rider Instructor (adjunct)
Posting DetailsPosting Number:Temporary_0091174Position Title:Basic Rider Instructor (adjunct)Classification TitlePart Time FacultyMin SalaryMax SalarySalary TypeHourlyFLSAE = ExemptPosition Type:FacultyPosition Summary:
Instruct the Basic Rider Education Course as mandated by the NC Motorcycle Safety Education Program. Instructor classroom portion of the training which prepares students for the DMV written test as well as the riding skills portion. Teaching a motorcycle safety course is physically demanding. It requires long hours, standing for extended periods of time, walking approximately 5 miles in the course of a day, Continuous bending and stooping to place cones, and sometimes the need to push inoperable motorcycles for distances up to ¼ mile.Staff Required Education/Experience:Faculty Required Education/Experience Skills:
1. NC Motorcycle Safety Education Instructor Certification;
2. Licensed, experienced motorcycle operator with a minimum of 3 years riding experience;
3. High School diploma or equivalent;
4. 21 years of age minimum.
5. Driving record with no more than 3 moving violations, no alcohol related traffic violations, and no driver’s license suspension, revocation, or denial within the three years preceding the date of application to become a coach.
variesPosting Date:10/15/2020Closing Date:02/01/2021Open Until FilledNoSpecial Instructions to Applicants: Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
Instruct 2-Wheel motorcycle training program. Must be MSF Rider Coach credentialed.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Website
- Newspaper Advertisement/Publication
- North Carolina Community College System Website
- Inside HigherEd
- Employee Referral
- * What is your highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- * Do you have a NC Motorcycle Safety Education Instructor Certification?
- * How many years of experienced do you have operating a motorcycle as a licensed rider?
- 0 - 3
- 3 - 6
- Transcript 1
- Other Document