Planned Giving Project Manager
Planned Giving Project Manager🔍Office of Development, Redwood City, California, United StatesNew📁Development📅6 days ago Post Date📅87537 Requisition #Job Code: 4288
FTE: 100%; Exempt
- Working closely with Development Services and the Office of the Vice President for Development, to manage the gift acceptance process in order to ensure the efficient and accurate vetting of prospective gifts and pledges. This will include the review of gift documentation, background information, and additional materials to identify and elevate issues.
- Managing and implementing enhancements to systemize the tracking and monitoring of the pipeline of gifts and pledges to be reviewed.
- Working with field fundraisers and other development staff to obtain information necessary for documenting decisions and ensuring relevant documents are added to the development database.
- Engaging in some independent research and analysis.
- Working under self-initiated direction to assess and produce relevant, standard or custom information (reports, charts, graphs and tables) to report on the results of the gift acceptance process; may help guide other staff in this process.
- Possible involvement in other projects for the Office of Planned Giving.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in planned giving, gift documentation and/or compliance is highly desirable.
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work efficiently, juggle tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and achieve goals.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with a wide range of people in a professional setting.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn Stanford database systems (Postgrads; CARD; OBI).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and effectively handle highly sensitive and personal information with sound judgment, tact, and discretion.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple activities in deadline-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide excellent retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, swim in our Olympic-sized pool, or choose from hundreds of health and fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide highly competitive health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commute programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4288
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: H
- Requisition ID: 87537