Clinical Research Coordinator II
Job no: 514843
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Jacksonville Campus
Categories: Health Profession, Research/Scientific/Grants
Department:30090000 - JX-PEDIATRICS-JACKSONVILLE
Clinical Research Coordinator IIJob Description:
Coordinates and implements enrollment and follow-up procedures to collect data from patient charts, medical records, interviews, questionnaires, and other sources. Cross-trains as backup on other studies as assigned. Creates protocol worksheets and source document forms as needed.
- Actively recruits and screens eligible patients for research protocols. Assists and conducts the Informed Consents process. Completes Informed Consent quality assurance assignments as needed.
Completes and submits Case Report Forms (CRFs) electronically and pertinent study-related forms accurately and within specified time limits. Resolves any logic checks, errors, queries and delinquencies that come up with strict time-frames. Completes quality assurance assignments.
4. Communicates with providers, protocol teams, sponsors, IRB, as well as others from the UF CARES staff regarding the clinical management of signs, symptoms, toxicities, abnormal labs, deviations, adverse events, etc.
5. Maintains contact with study patients to facilitate study retention and their care, including communication regarding study requirements, coordinates drug dispensing with Research Pharmacist, and other procedures, treatment, etc. Home visits or outside clinic visits might be required depending on the clinical trial.
$45,000 to $65,000 depending on education and experience.
Pay Range Based on Market:
Lower reference point: $44,700 Midpoint: $58,100 Upper Reference point: $71,500Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing - Florida licenses with 1 year of research experience.
- Master's degree in an appropriate area of specialization;
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area of specialization with two years of appropriate experience Clinical Research Certification, or acquired within 2 years of hire.
- Two years prior experience with clinical trials; HIV/AIDS experience is preferred but not required.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.Health Assessment Required:Yes.
Advertised: 13 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time