Director of Programming
Posting InformationPosition TypePermanent Staff (EHRA NF)DepartmentKenan-Flagler Bus Sch-330100Working TitleDirector of ProgrammingAppointment TypeEHRA Non-FacultyPosition Posting CategoryStudent ServicesSalary RangeFull Time/Part Time?Part-Time PermanentHours per Week20Vacancy IDNF0004584Position ID20037274Posting Open Date10/13/2020Application Deadline10/26/2020Open Until FilledNoProposed Start Date11/24/2020Position Summary
The UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA program is a top-ranked, globally recognized program, rooted in academic excellence and a values-driven culture. The Kenan-Flagler MBA offers a unique portfolio of options for students around the world to obtain an MBA through Full-Time, Evening Executive, Weekend Executive, and Online formats.
The Weekend MBA program is an Executive MBA program targeted at senior working professionals who want to grow in their careers, while completing their MBA. Classes are held in a technology enhanced environment and are offered in person on the weekends at the Rizzo Conference Center and online. The program offers a very high level of service and takes care of all details so that students focus on balancing work, family and studies.
The Director of Programming, MBA Weekend Program is responsible for admissions, enrollment, advising, and academics. An important aspect of this position is to fully understand the learning objectives of our EMBA Program and strive to achieve a positive alignment between the characteristics of our EMBA students and the EMBA curriculum. The Director is also responsible for substantively contributing to the improvement of EMBA operations and the overall student experience. The Director of Programming will be expected to work collaboratively with the Director of Engagement and across all MBA programs.Educational Requirements
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience is required, will accept 8 years of experience with a Master’s degree in a related field (e.g., MBA). All degrees must be from accredited institutions.Qualifications and Experience
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in Higher Education Is required. Preference is given to candidates with previous experience at a top-rated business school.
- A demonstrated ability to work successfully across all program platform delivery (on-line, in classroom).
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently
- A demonstrated commitment to delivering quality education and high levels of service to students.
- Must have strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills, and be able to lead and communicate effectively with a diverse population of high-performing individuals.
-Committed to diversity, inclusion and engagement
- Must be available to work the flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
- Occasional domestic and international travel.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.Special Instructions
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Quick Linkhttp://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/184422Department Contact Name and TitleDepartment Contact Telephone or EmailOffice of Human Resources Contact Information
If you experience any problems accessing the system or have questions about the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (919) 843-2300 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note: The Office of Human Resources will not be able to provide specific updates regarding position or application status.
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please select the response below that describes your level of education that best or mostly closely satisfies the education requirements for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Bachelor's degree in any field/discipline
- Master's degree or Doctorate degree in required discipline(s) listed or related field
- Master's degree or Doctorate degree in any field/discipline
- None of the above
- * Please detail your experience working in a higher-ed, business school setting.
(Open Ended Question)