Student: Tanning Consultant
Posting DetailsJob TitleStudent: Tanning ConsultantRequisition NumberSE02739Department Name3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork LocationLexington, KYOn Campus/Off CampusOff CampusSalary Range$8.50 plus Bonus / hourType of PositionStudentPosition Time Status Part-TimePreferred Education/ExperienceHours per Week
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position.
Tanning salon chain is seeking individuals to work at 6 locations in Lexington. High energy job where sharing ideas and recommendations with your teammates and clientele are required. Work hard and be rewarded with bonus and growth opportunities!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring all your clients’ needs are met and treated professionally.
- Ability to engage with all clients, by building good relationships and understanding and meeting their needs as a client.
- Ability to make recommendations for products and services.
- Ability to maintain the minimum sales requirements.
- Ability to multi-task. Juggling cleaning beds as clients leave and engaging new clients upon their arrival.
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of salon tanning rooms, lobby area, restrooms, laundry and storage areas.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team in an upbeat and fast-paced salon environment, while upholding all company policy and procedures.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods a of time.
- Ability to bend at waist to clean tanning equipment.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes.
- Ability to bend down to pick up trash, towels, etc. from the floors.
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date10/26/2020Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * You must be a UK student to hold this position. Are you a UK student?