Medical Records Chart Coord Sr/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleMedical Records Chart Coord Sr/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24954Working TitlePhysician Workroom AssistantDepartment NameH3997:EVPHA Information TechnologyWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level06Salary Range$13.58-21.83/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
HSClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
4 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
The physical requirements for this position include sitting for long periods of time and performing tasks with repetitive motions (such as typing).Shift
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pmJob Summary
The Medical Records Chart Coordinator Senior is responsible for medical record deficiency management for all UKHC practitioners. Job duties of this position include: re-scanning of paper documentation after practitioner has completed appropriate portions; performing functions in multiple electronic systems; updating, verifying, and sending out reports & written communications; reanalyzing charts and monitoring chart completion; and suspending & reinstating practitioner privileges for delinquent records.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel); have experience and knowledge of Outlook, 3M, SCM, OnBase, HQPM & PICIS; display a high regard for attention to detail; have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and the ability to be flexible and learn new things quickly. Knowledge of medical terminology is essential.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Associate degree and/or four or more years of previous electronic medical record experience in a hospital setting.Deadline to Apply10/25/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have paid work experience working with electronic medical records?
- * Please indicate your years of paid work experience in working with electronic medical records.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years
- * Please indicate which of the following methods you have experience utilizing.
- Electronic Medical Records
- Both Electronic Medical Records and Scanning
- None of the above
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (hercjobs.org)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter