Assistant Professor, Behavioral MedicineEmployment Type: Faculty - RegularEmployee Class: Faculty Full Time 12 Mth HSCBargaining Unit: BU ExemptShift: 1Work Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pmHours Per Week: 40FTE: 1Location: HSC CollegeDepartment: Family MedicineNumber of Openings: 1Requisition ID: req2236Position Control Number (PCN): 992949Posting Period: Until filledPosition Description:
The Department of Family Medicine is seeking to fill a Behavioral Medicine Faculty position atQualifications:
our University of Toledo Family Medicine residency site at the Family Medicine Collaborative
Care Center. Full- time assistant/associate professor appointment is available through the
University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences.
• PhD or PsyD in Psychology, marital and family therapy, or related field.
• Licensed or eligible for licensure as a psychologist
• Experience providing psychological assessment and interventions to individuals, couples
and families across the lifespan.
Preferred QualificationsWorking Conditions:
• Expertise providing psychological assessment and treatment to child and adolescent
• Experience providing psychotherapy to a socioeconomically, racially, and ethnically
• Experience teaching in an academic medical center or psychology department
• Experience supervising mental health professionals.
• Experience in working with a team of health care providers and support staff from
This position works in a professional clinical and academic office setting.
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the people so classified, nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The University of Toledo does not discriminate in employment, educational programs, or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, disability, familial status, or political affiliation. The University of Toledo provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation to complete this application, or for testing or interviewing, please contact the Human Resources Department at 419-530-4747 between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM or apply online for an accommodation request
.Computer access is available at most public libraries and at the Office of Human Resources located in the Center for Administrative Support on the Main Campus of the University of Toledo, or at the satellite HR Office located at the Facilities Services Building, Suite 1000 on the Health Science Campus.