Adjunct Instructor- Real Estate Sales Applications
We are accepting applications for individuals who meet our minimum qualifications and who can provide instruction within the area of Real Estate, with an emphasis in Real Estate Sales.
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Dean/Instructional Manager, the instructor is responsible for providing instruction to students within the assigned and approved instructional delivery system and in accordance with the mission, goals, policies and procedures of the District. The instructor is responsible for providing an active learning environment to enable students to demonstrate course competencies, and creating a student learning centered environment that places learning at the center of educational experiences.
Requirements may vary according to the instructional area and position.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an appropriate field. A Master's degree is required in some areas.
2. Twelve months of occupational experience other than in the educational field for academic subject instructors.
3. Twenty-four months of directly related occupational experience for occupational subject instructors. One year of occupational experience must be within the last five years.
4. Previous teaching experience is desirable.
5. Appropriate technical/occupational licensure where applicable.
Active real estate brokerage license. At least one year of sales team management/leadership.
All applicants must complete the online job application and attach the following: