COVID19 Contact Tracer (Temporary)
DescriptionUniversity of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical CampusEnvironmental Health and Safety – Occupation Health DepartmentCOVID 19 Contact Tracer (Temporary) The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds. Environmental Health and Safety has an opening for a part-time COVID 19 Entry Point - Temporary position. The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a public education, clinical and research facility serving 4,500 students, and a world-class medical destination at the forefront of life-changing science, medicine, and healthcare. CU Anschutz offers more than 42 highly rated degree programs through 6 schools and colleges, and receives over $500 million in research awards each year. We are the single largest health professions education provider in Colorado, awarding nearly 1,450 degrees annually. Powered by our award-winning faculty, renowned researchers and a reputation for academic excellence, the CU Anschutz Medical Campus drives innovation from the classroom to the laboratory to the delivery of unparalleled patient care. Read CU Anschutz Quick Facts here. Part time position to support the University’s COVID 19 contact tracer program. The Contact Tracer position includes communicating with case contacts to notify them of exposure. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ask questions to identify signs/symptoms, underlying medical conditions
- providing disease and transmission information
- Living arrangements
- Gathering data on demographics
- Provide referrals for testing (if appropriate)
- Conduct daily monitoring during self-quarantine
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and Word
- Previous Contact tracer experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Pass a background check
Job Category: Professional Support Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Oct 13, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing