Print Shop Manager
Job no: 514831
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL)
Categories: Executive/Director/Management, Facilities/Skilled Trades, Other, Veteran's Preference Eligible
Department:17210100 - BA-IT BUSINESS OFFICE
Print Shop ManagerJob Description:
Information Technology Operations (ITO) is a sub-unit of the Warrington College of Business Information Technology Support Programs (ITSP).
Print Shop Manager Job Duties:
- Production of college materials such as: receive/print electronic files of course materials (i.e. exams, case studies, etc.), event flyers, brochures, business cards, programs, posters, etc.; post-fabrication of material could include: cut-to-size, laminating, binding, folding, assembling materials, etc.
- Manage day-to-day operations including the review and maintenance of procedures (use of equipment, monthly billing, mail services, etc.); the upkeep of equipment (troubleshoot jams, conduct normal key operator preventive machine maintenance, maintaining supplies, etc.); provide customer service (answer questions, advise on copy job output, etc.); maintain material and supplies needed to operate the Copy Center
- Handle incoming mail and packages delivered via carriers or campus mail. This includes: the sorting of mail for the departments, centers, and units within the college; receive and direct packages through the proper route for distribution, determine if a decal is required and process appropriately.
- Manage exam scantrons. Once students complete the exam, authorized personnel deliver the physical scantrons to the Copy Center for: grading and report creation that is saved to a secure folder on the college’s network.
- Assist with college inventory that could include: placement of decals, the survey process, updating UF’s system with accurate information, etc.
Pay Range Based on Market
Lower reference point: $29,232 Midpoint: $33,800 Upper reference point: $40,500Minimum Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and five years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.Preferred Qualifications:
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with high-volume reproduction equipment
- Customer service experience
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain procedures
- Ability to determine work priorities, and ensure timely completion of work
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Ability to operate high-volume reproduction equipment
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our Veteran's Preference Page for more specific information.Health Assessment Required:Yes
Advertised: 12 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time