Temporary Positions - Round Rock Campus
Posting InformationPosting Number2018347Posting/Functional TitleUniversity Pay Plan TitleTemporary Positions - Round Rock CampusLocationRound RockDepartmentHuman ResourcesRecruitment TypeOpen to AllJob TypeTemporaryMonthly SalaryVariableJob Category Required Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.Preferred QualificationsJob DescriptionJob DutiesAdditional Information to Applicants
Departments will access this job posting to search for applicants to fill Non-Student Non-Regular (NSNR) positions at the University.
NSNR positions are temporary and temporaries may work less than 20 hours per week all year.
NSNR staff may be hired for a short assignment or intermittently throughout the year, but the total hours worked must be less than 130 hours per calendar month.Job Open Date04/26/2018Job Close Date (posting closes at midnight)Open Until FilledYesNormal Work DaysNormal Work Hours Start8:00AMNormal Work Hours End5:00PMPosting NoticesLegal and Required Notices
Texas State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, committed to inclusive thought and action in support of our diverse community. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups and all those who share our commitment to inclusivity and passion for the strength of our diversity are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System.
• Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
• Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
• Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
• Great professional development opportunities: choose from a variety of workshops, training, online learning and even access educational leave opportunities and reimbursement for academic courses
• An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
• Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining our Texas State Bobcat community, you’ll also work on one of the most beautiful campuses in Texas, with teams that value teamwork.
Click here Benefits Brochure.pdf to learn more or download our Benefits brochure!
- DD 214/DD1300
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts (all in one document)
- Letter of Recommendation #1
- Curriculum Vitae
- Media File
- Letter of Recommendation #2
- Letter of Recommendation #3
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).