Director, Annual Giving and Alumni Relations
Job DetailsJob Location Midway University - Midway, KYPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Category EducationDescription Midway University seeks a Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Relations. This position is part of a team that will manage the Midway Fund, the University’s annual giving program. Job duties may include:
- Develop a plan to reach annual giving goals for the University;
- Ensure assigned goals for alumni and donors are met as it relates to engagement and stewardship;
- Produce reports to track effectiveness of alumni and philanthropy programs;
- Prepare and maintain prospect portfolios;
- Provide staff support for the Alumni Association (produce quarterly meetings, develop annual calendar of activities, recruit board members, etc.);
- Assist with planning and production of events to engage alumni and donor base (workplace events, Homecoming, regional events, receptions, luncheons, etc.);
- Assist with grant writing and proposals;
- Manage donor recognition and communication initiatives; establish and track gift accounts; produce weekly activity/status report for VP of Advancement to track department’s progress toward annual goals.
Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of fundraising experience required. . Candidate must be familiar with working in a deadline driven environment and capable of handling multiple task with frequent interruptions. Outstanding communication and writing skills are a must.