New Orleans, LA
Aug 31, 2020
The School of Architecture of Tulane University anticipates a need to identify individuals to serve as possible adjuncts for individual courses in one of our four programs: architecture, preservation, sustainable real estate development, and social innovation/social entrepreneurship. Positions will be available for both fall and spring semesters, on an ongoing basis.
Individuals should possess an advanced degree in the discipline in which they will teach, as well as teaching experience on the university level. Please attach a cover letter, a c.v., and at least one course syllabus to this online application.
Please submit the following:
- Your latest CV/Resume
- An *unofficial* transcript
- A portfolio of your professional work
- A portfolio of your students work (if you have taught before)
- Examples of past syllabi (if you have taught before)
- A word document with the names and contact info of three references