Research Data Analyst 2
Research Data Analyst 2
Job Number: 87492
Stanford University is seeking a Research Data Analyst 2 to manage and analyze large amounts of information, typically technical or scientific in nature, independently with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize and extract data from a variety of sources such as notes, survey results, medical reports, and laboratory data, and maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- Determine additional data collection and reporting requirements.
- Design and customize reports based upon data in the database. Oversee and monitor regulatory compliance for utilization of the data.
- Use system reports and analyses to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and eliminate root cause for data problems or justify solutions to be implemented by others.
- Create complex charts and databases, perform statistical analyses, and develop graphs and tables for publication and presentation.
- Serve as a resource for non-routine inquiries such as requests for statistics or surveys.
- Test prototype software and participate in approval and release process for new software.
- Provide documentation based on audit and reporting criteria to investigators and research staff.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Clinical research experience
Current lead authorship and/or co-authorship of peer-reviewed publication experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience. Experience in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, statistics or engineering.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Substantial experience with MS Office and analytical programs.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Sitting in place at computer for long periods of time with extensive keyboarding/dexterity.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely writing by hand.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Some work may be performed in a laboratory or field setting.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4752
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: E
- Requisition ID: 87492
Location: School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency