MOSDOH - Simulation Clinic Coordinator
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health (MOSDOH) is seeking a Simulation Clinic Coordinator on the Kirksville, MO campus. The position will report to the Director, Pre-Clinical Education and Simulation Clinic. The Simulation Clinic Coordinator will help dental students by dispensing dental materials during SimClinic class time and be responsible for ordering, monitoring, and tracking all inventory of the Simulation Clinic, including the use of written records to ensure annual budget limits are observed. The coordinator will work closely with Simulation Clinic staff to maintain Simulation Clinic and Clinical Training equipment and will provide administrative support to the Director, Pre-Clinical Education and Simulation Clinic.
Major Job Duties:
- Dispense consumable dental materials and supplies to students as needed for pre-clinical training during class time.
- Prepare materials for students and instructors for upcoming class sessions.
- Keep accurate count of inventory on hand, including spot-checks of stocked items and scheduled inventory reports.
- Maintain an organized system of storing inventory.
- Obtain quotes from vendors, prepare purchase orders, and maintain records of items received, including maintenance of ongoing files to track that items ordered adhere to annual budget limits.
- Provide administrative support for Assistant Dean, Pre-Clinical Education & Simulation Clinic.
- Data entry as needed, including maintenance of MSDS binder, budget tracking.
- Maintain all Simulation Clinic equipment, including student workstations, hand pieces, cassettes, wet lab equipment and clinical training area (4 dental chairs, radiology equipment, patient cassettes), to include a bi-annual cleaning of above areas (in conjunction with Equipment Specialist).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have extensive knowledge of inventory in and inventory out procedures.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have a desire to work with and help students, faculty, and staff.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor with vendors, students, faculty, and staff.
- Must be able to work well under high-pressure situations (timed student exams, order deadlines, etc.).
Some college coursework is strongly preferred.
Knowledge of Canvas Learning platform is strongly preferred.