LTE Project Coordinator - Pandemic Response
Reporting to the Director of Risk Management, this position is responsible for administering the College’s protocol(s) for returning to in-person instruction and other College activities. This individual will be part of a team that shares responsibility for creating a welcoming environment by answering basic health screening questions and providing directions as outlined by the county health department. The person in this position will ensure individuals entering the building have successfully completed their online screening, provide a comfortable, confidential experience, provide accurate records and logging, maintain a clean and disinfected workstation area when working on campus, including but not limited to door knobs/handles, tables, counters, etc., and provide timely information to the Risk Director or designee.
- Administer health screening questionnaires to students and staff. Triage responses and provide guidance to faculty on readiness for return to in-person instruction.
- Confidentiality log and maintain data accuracy for tracking and reporting. Maintain pandemic webpage content in cooperation with the Director of Risk Management and Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
- Provide guidance to faculty in the determination of readiness for return to in-person instruction on campus.
- Follow up with students and staff regarding questionnaire responses as warranted.
- Provide guidance to faculty on accommodations or physician referrals for students with symptoms.
- Act as subject matter expert on most current federal, state, and county guidelines in the enforcement of WCTC protocols.
- Other duties as defined by department, college, or officials.
- Engage continuously with county health departments and participate in county education consortium for pandemic updates, guidance, and shared practices.
- May be involved in the oversight of WCTC nursing students participating in contact tracing practicum.
- Maintains a commitment to the college mission, vision and values
- Skilled in communicating effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing. Engages positively with colleagues, handles conflict directly and professionally.
- Demonstrated skill in communications and human relations with populations of diverse socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities.
- First Responder or other medical training
- Knowledge of CDC and county department of health protocols
- Knowledge of medical triage practices
- Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines and confidentiality practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field; or Bachelor’s degree in non-health related field, with at least 90 credits of health training (Fire/EMS, Paramedic, First Responder, Nursing, LPN, Anesthesiology, Radiology, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 years of occupational experience in a health related position.
- Program coordination/ project management experience required.
The LTE Project Coordinator position supports the Safety, Security, & Risk Management department in Human Resources.
All applications both (internal and external) must attach the following to the online application:
- Cover Letter
- Proof of Education (diploma, unofficial and/or official transcripts)
This position is Limited Term, full time, until June 30, 2021. Hours are generally 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with occasional nights and weekend work.
The interview process will be a two (2) part process, a video interview is required with the online application and then final candidates will be invited to a zoom interview. Zoom interview date and time is to-be-determined.
All candidates must complete the online application & video interview, in order to be considered.
Please follow this link to access the Video Interview:https://hire.li/aedbee8
Applications must be complete and thorough; see resume will not be acceptable. Applications that do not have the required attachments (resume, cover letter and proof of education) will not be considered.