Administrative Associate 2 (1 year fixed term)
Administrative Associate 2 (1 year fixed term)
Job Number: 87478
Stanford University, recognized as one of the most prestigious and innovative academic and research institutions in the world, has an opening for a one year fixed term position as the Administrative Associate 2 in the SHARE Title IX Office, Education Team. Under the supervision of the Training Compliance Manager, this position will provide administrative and operational support.
- Assist in STARS Learning Management System administration, including running reports, enrollment and assignments for faculty, staff and student training efforts.
- Assist in monitoring and responding to training inquiries from faculty, staff, postdocs and students primarily through email or Stanford's Service Now (SNOW) ticketing system.
- Assist with facilitating the TIX graduate student training, including completion uploads and responding to inquiries.
- Create and administer communications on behalf of the office for training programs.
- Partner with university Tracking Managers with compliance efforts, including how to run STARS reports, eligibility or compliance concerns.
- Assist in logistical planning with training sessions.
- Provide back-up support for the website.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the office.
- Assist the Director in the administration of programming efforts, scheduling, and other administrative tasks.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand the University's mission and the population this position serves to ensure that the efforts and solutions support their needs and advance the goals
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications (Microsoft Office, including Excel).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Why Stanford is for you:
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide excellent retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, swim in our Olympic-sized pool, or choose from hundreds of health and fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide highly competitive health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commute programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
How to Apply:
We invite you to apply for the position by clicking on the “Apply for Job” button. To be considered, please submit a cover letter and a resume with your online application. The cover letter should briefly describe why you believe you are a good fit for this position.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by positions in this job classification and are not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as assigned.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4102
- Employee Status: Fixed-Term
- Grade: E
- Requisition ID: 87478
Location: Institutional Equity & Access, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency