Podcast Producer ELP
Job InformationClassification Number901687Classification TitlePodcast Producer ELPDepartmentPolitical ScienceLevelLevel B (Skilled)Job Description
The Engaged Listening Project (ELP) is seeking a producer for its original podcast, currently in the developmental stage. The ideal candidate would be supportive of the mission: to work in and out of the classroom to create the conditions under which we listen to one another, consider a wide range of perspectives, and generate productive disagreements. You can learn more at go/elp. The position will begin in late March/early April.
Responsibilities will include:
• Basic media management
• Transcribing interview recordings
• Editing rough cuts of interviews, pulling “selects” for review by the team
• Participating in project meetings and editorial discussions
• Working with the editorial advisor and host to structure episodes and the series at large.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The ideal candidate would also be an avid podcast listener and have a familiarity with a variety of podcast formats (i.e. interview, narrative, news etc.).
Podcast production experience a plus, but not required. We can train the right candidate on the production element of the job. (5-10 hours/week).
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?