Business Systems Analyst
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location St Augustine Campus - St Augustine, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeSalary Range $70,000.00 Salary/yearTravel Percentage NoneJob Shift DayJob Category Information TechnologyDescription
Purpose: Provide business and systems analysis services to the College as well as report writing expertise, data extraction and software patches/upgrade testing.
- Consulting with users to identify needs and requirements, conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses, preparing business cases, and promoting the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices.
- Provisioning solutions for the users of the College’s administrative systems. This may include consulting with users/vendors/technical analysts to configure new products or modules, writing routine and ad-hoc reports and/or defining and setting up procedures to extract and/or upload data to/from systems.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in response to faculty and staff reported incidents with administrative systems processes, data integrations between systems and/or reports.
- Researching trends and products and recommending improvements that lead to the best uses of administrative systems for the users/departments being served.
- Analyzing and documenting functional and/or system requirements
- Working with users to test, debug and troubleshoot applications, assuring software and systems quality and functionality, writing and maintaining program documentation.
- Performs such professional duties as may be assigned by the Director of Administrative Services or Chief Information Officer.
Applications for this posting will be accepted until the position is filled.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an operations and/or systems analysis role preferably in a Higher Education setting.
- Ability to relate technology to the business of the College
- Ability to communicate effectively and facilitate discussions with College administration and faculty.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to write reports and SQL statements
- Jenzabar, JRM, Sqlserver and/or Salesforce experience a plus
Flagler College is committed to diversity, inclusion and pursuit of a higher education with adherence to high ethical standards. It is the policy of Flagler College not to discriminate in admission, treatment, or access to, or employment in, its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristic.