Research Associate Clinical I
Posting DetailsJob TitleResearch Associate Clinical IRequisition NumberRE24840Working TitleDepartment Name7H030:SANDERS-BROWN CTR ON AGINGWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level41Salary Range$14.99-23.98/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BSClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
1 yrRequired License/Registration/Certification
Requires handling of average weight objects up to 25 lbs or standing, walkingShift
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 (40 hrs/wk)Job Summary
This position in a dynamic and extremely well-funded aging and dementia clinical trials unit. This offers an opportunity for personal as well as professional growth as a vital team member for the #1 clinical trial site in the US in our area of research. We stress teamwork among our staff that allows us to lead the field in our search for cures for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias so that in the future we can guarantee healthy brain aging for all those we serve.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
MS office skills including Word and Excel – Driver’s license is preferredDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
One year experience in clinical research with the geriatric population, preferably those with memory disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.Deadline to Apply10/21/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How many years of experience do you have as a clinical research coordinator?
- More than 0, through 1 year
- More than 1 year, through 3 years
- More than 3 years, through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have experience with clinical trials regulatory policy, submission and procedure?
- * How many years of paid employment experience do you have working with the geriatric population, preferably those with dementia?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have paid employment experience with cognitive testing?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter