Transplant Services Coordinator/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleTransplant Services Coordinator/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24831Working TitleTransplant Services CoordinatorDepartment NameH3420:Transplant ServicesWork LocationCampusGrade Level07Salary Range$15.26-23.98/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
HSClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
5 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Sitting for extended periods of time; repetitive motion.Shift
Days, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pmJob Summary
The Transplant TSC is responsible coordinating patients’ appointments, testing, complex schedules, and the necessary records/documentation for the patients’ transplant evaluation process. This process will include multi-organ patients as well as single organ patients. The TSC communicates with the patient, transplant team members, and internal/external providers as needed. They may also assist with pre-certifications as needed.
The Transplant PSC is a liaison and initial professional point of contact for providers and patients. Transplant TSC will establish and maintain positive relationships with clinicians, referring physicians, patients, and other customers by providing excellent customer service in a timely manner.
Scheduling, attention to detailDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Previous experience in healthcare scheduling preferred.Deadline to Apply10/18/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid work experience you have in a medical setting.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Rate your level of expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- * Please select the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in customer service.
- More than 0 up through 1 year
- More than 1 up through 3 years
- More than 3 up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please describe a time when you provided exceptional customer service and include specific details regarding the situation.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter