Test Proctor - Part Time (4)
Posting DetailsJob TitleTest Proctor - Part Time (4)Classification TitleDepartmentTesting CenterWork LocationMain CampusDuties
Assist Director/Test Coordinator with administering and proctoring specialized exams for our MVCC students and community members. Administer and proctor faculty issued exams, both online and paper based, and administer the college placement test to new and current students both individually and in large groups.Education/Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.Qualifications
General office and customer service skills; familiar with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel).Position StatusPart TimeHours
Must be able to work a flexible schedule which may include Saturdays – 15 hours per week.Minimum Starting Rate$12.50Hourly/SalaryHourlyReview of Applications Begins10/12/2020Position TypeSupport/Hourly StaffPosting NumberSS00289POpen Date10/05/2020Close DateOpen Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions to Applicants
Please apply online.Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Chicago Tribune
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- MVCC Website/Posting
- Employee of MVCC
- No Response
- * Are you a State Universities Retirement System (SURS) annuitant and currently receiving a monthly annuity?
- * Do you have the minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)?
- * Do you have previous general office work experience ?
- * Are you familiar with using Microsoft Office applications like Outlook and Excel?
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Other Document