Pharmacy Warehouse Supervisor/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitlePharmacy Warehouse Supervisor/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24801Working TitleDME Pharmacy Warehouse Supervisor/UKHCDepartment NameH5000: CHANDLER - RETAIL PHARMACYWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level08Salary Range$17.32-28.31/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
HSClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
The ability to lift, carry, push objects weighing up to or over 50 pounds on a daily basis, kneel and bend, as well as stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time. The conditions of work may involve exposure to loud noises, cuts/punctures, some exposure to risk of injury from moving/lifting.Shift
Primarily day shifts; may include some weekends and holidays. Hours and days of the week subject to change based on needs of department.Job Summary
The pharmacy department is now seeking a dependable, full-time, self motivated, experienced warehouse manager to assist with the primary inventory operations and management of the UK DME warehouse operations. Primary responsibilities involve inventory management, receiving, tracking, accounts receivable/payable, logistics, data analysis, developing and reviewing warehouse policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations, and recruitment and directing of warehouse staff members. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of leadership, DME or healthcare inventory experience. The successful candidate will be organized, have excellent attention to detail, be able to evaluate options and make efficient decisions, and be dedicated to quality patient care. A valid, current Driver’s License and excellent driving record for at least three years are required for this position.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Strong technology and time management skills; the ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines; and exceptional customer service.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? YesPreferred Education/Experience
High school diploma or above and at least three full years of paid leadership, DME, or healthcare inventory, receiving, or logistics experience preferred. Healthcare and/or DME experience highly preferred.Deadline to Apply10/26/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please choose the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in supply chain management.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Do you have a valid Driver's License?
- * Please indicate the area that best represents your experience in inventory control, logistics, and revenue cycle management.
- No Experience
- * Briefly describe your management and/or leadership experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter