Ambulatory Clinical Operations Dir/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleAmbulatory Clinical Operations Dir/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24799Working TitleDepartment NameM1500:Ambulatory Services AdministrationWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level16Salary Range$111,634-192,379/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
7 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
On feet and walking for extended periods of a timeShift
M-F with evenings and weekendsJob Summary
UK Healthcare is seeking an Ambulatory Clinical Operations Director to provide leadership to multiple clinical practices in partnership with Medical Directors, Clinical Leads and/ or other physician and senior leaders. The Director will be accountable for the quality, safety, service, financial, human resources and infrastructure operations as well as the signature metrics for one or more community clinics at UK HealthCare.
The Director will also partner with the Medical Director and Information Technology Operations to provide overall leadership for the implementation and process redesign necessary to support the introduction of information technology systems into the clinical practice at UK HealthCare. The Director will be accountable for the successful introduction and implementation of multiple information technology systems into the UK HealthCare ambulatory practice and lead the introduction and implementation of information technologies into the clinical practice.
Strong experience in healthcare operations, physician partnerships and matrix management/reporting will be integral to success in this position. The Director will need to exhibit leadership skills, as well as demonstrated experience in quantitative analysis, financial and operational metrics development, accountability and delegation.Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? YesPreferred Education/Experience
Seven to nine years of professional health care experience preferred, in management, operations, human resources, finance, facilities planning, systems, and/or consulting.Deadline to Apply10/19/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate your years of paid work experience in a healthcare leadership role.
- More than 0, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years, up through 7 years
- More than 7 years, up through 10 years
- More than 10 years
- * Please describe your experience in healthcare leadership, and within ambulatory operations specifically.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter