PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR II,IS&T Administrative Systems
PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR II,IS&T Administrative SystemsTracking Code1558 Job Description
The Platform Administrator supports the configuration, integration, monitoring, and operation of at-scale and emerging healthcare technology platforms centrally deployed by Boston University in response to COVID-19 and for future use with related healthcare operations.
Duties include vendor/product management, identity, and access management, configuration management, testing, training, incident management, system patches and upgrades, and other platform-specific application management support.
Responsibilities include facilitating collaboration between platform clients and multiple units of BU Information Services & Technology to develop and integrate extended, customized functionality to supplement existing platforms.
The Platform Administrator will have central responsibility for ensuring that project and operational changes to the applications in scope are completed in a best practice, process-driven manner. The platform administrator will focus on the Student EMR (Point n Click) with backup responsibility for the Faculty / Staff EMR (Enterprise Health), and the Lab Information Management System (eLAB).Required Skills
- B.A./B.S. required
- Three to five years of technology-related application support work experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to interpret healthcare and technical requirements, and work collaboratively with faculty, medical staff, project managers, and engineers at various technical knowledge levels.
- Proficiency in supporting complex technology platforms with various integrations.
- Demonstrated capacity for flexibility, imagination, and creative problem-solving skills; ability to approach problems with empathy, patience, and a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to support multiple projects under strict and potentially conflicting deadlines.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment is desirable.
- Experience with developing training resources and working with distributed teams a plus. â€¢ Experience with Point N Click is desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular