Team Coordinator V, Nursing & Health Professions
The Team Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and delivery of support services for all programs within the Division of Nursing and Health Professions. The Team Coordinator will create and implement action plans to insure delivery of support for administration, faculty, staff, and students. The Team Coordinator interacts with team members on both the main and branch campus and will engage in student support, recruitment, and retention on both sites. Flexibility is required, as evening and weekend hours will be adapted based on the academic schedule. Travel may be required, and is reimbursed at the IRS established rate. Evening and weekend hours are required.
Examples of Duties:
- Prepares and maintains confidential materials for processing for students and faculty.
- Prioritizes and organizes office work-flow. Insures that routine faculty requests for maintenance, instructional materials, and supplies are met.
- Produces reports and presentations, as needed.
- Assists students with guidance related to advising, class locations, and program information.
- Updates & maintains student files for effective communication.
- Assists with database creation, updating, and implementation for monthly monitoring of supplies for Division.
- Prepares requisitions and check requests and follows through to completion of the process.
- Creates & maintains grade spreadsheets for faculty.
- Manages multiple projects concurrently and to adhere to deadlines.
- Organizes documentation and maintain files on activities relating to curriculum, assessment, accreditation, and compliance.
- Assists in recruitment, retention and student outreach activities.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Three years’ experience in a related professional office environment required. Prior experience in higher ed or educational setting preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Publisher
- Experience with Banner Student Information Systems, or similar ERP system preferred.
- Experience gathering, compiling, and trending data.
- Ability to work with discretion, maintain confidentiality, and exercise sound independent judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with varied hours, including nights and weekends, to meet department and College needs
- Possess the ability to work well and communicate effectively with prospective and current students, staff, faculty, administration, and colleagues and community partners
- Demonstrated cultural competence, sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff and a commitment to a student-centered environment
If certain conditions exist, this position requires you to have access to personal technological equipment and capabilities to perform your duties.