Call Center Representative
Job no: 514106
Work type: Temp Part-Time
Categories: Administrative/Professional, Health Profession, Other
Department:32060501 - PH-CENTER OF QTY MED LAKE NONA
Call Center RepresentativeJob Description:
This position is located in Orlando, Florida. The University of Florida’s Center for Quality Medication Management is hiring part-time and full-time Call Center Representatives. This position is located at UF's Lake Nona Campus in the Orlando area. This position will be responsible for effectively assessing patient/provider/customer needs and concerns, provision of timely MTM services and quality related services, receipt and response to calls from both provider offices and pharmacies, as well as participation in all required MTM center operational meetings and training sessions
Salary based upon experience and potentially adjusted by second language skills.Minimum Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent.Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Training as a pharmacy technician (preferred), Other qualifications to be considered
- Prior call center, managed care, retail, or MTM experience preferred
- Experience in a patient care environment or other related customer service fields preferred
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, making continuous calls for the majority of all shifts
- Highly dependable and adherent to all work and attendance policies
- Ability to evaluate information from both oral and written sources, pharmaceutical references, and report information to pharmacists
- Uses, and pronounces, common medical and pharmaceutical terms correctly
- Ability to diffuse difficult calls, and escalate to the next level of support only when necessary
- Understanding of Medicaid and Medicare Part D drug benefit and basic design of the drug benefit
- High energy, mature and comfortable working with all levels of professionals, students, and patients
- Polite, courteous, professional speaking voice, able to maintain a pleasant tone and demeanor on the phone
- Presents a warm, friendly and empathetic atmosphere in person and by phone using active listening techniques
- Ensures privacy and confidentiality as required by HIPAA, company and departmental guidelines
- Ability to probe and question patients and providers to understand concerns or needs
- Strong command of the English language (Bilingual preferred)
Interviews will be ongoing for multiple available positions at UF's Lake Nona Campus in Orlando, FL.
These positions require a criminal background check prior to hire.
This requisition will be used to fill multiple positions.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, resume, and list of references.
This position has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not reapply.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This is a time-limited position.Health Assessment Required:No
Advertised: 02 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 15 Nov 2020 Eastern Standard Time