Business Partner Analyst/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleBusiness Partner Analyst/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24786Working TitleDepartment NameH3998:EVPHA FinanceWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level10Salary Range$46,675-78,499/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
BAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
2 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
The physical requirements of this position include: intermittently lifting, pushing, and/or pulling objects up to 50lbs; occasionally standing or walking with objects up t0 25lbs; regularly sitting at computer workstation for extended periods of time with repetitive motions; and occasional (<10% of the time) job-related travel.Shift
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Job Summary
UK Healthcare is seeking a Business Partner Analyst to support Decision Support, the Business Partner Director, Hospital Finance, and the College of Medicine to deliver value and drive alignment for clinical and corporate-wide strategic imperatives. This role will coordinate, manage, and support data extraction and analysis for the needs of the Business Partner office. In addition, the Analyst will: manage performance tracking and analysis, coordinate, manage, and disseminate financial and other analytical tools, calendars, and systems, and assist with the creation of a standardized table of naming conventions across all customer groups.
Strong customer service skills is needed in this position, as the Analyst will proactively and regularly initiate contact with client group, and monitor UKHC and industry strategic plans, goals, objectives, etc. The Analyst will also work to develop recommendations to help clients reach goals and objectives.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Must demonstrate the ability to conduct and interpret qualitative/quantitative analysis of finances and operative data; an understanding of the healthcare industry, including trends, issues, risks, etc.; advanced computer skills with strong knowledge of spreadsheet programs; experience with database and decision support systems; the ability to perform under changing circumstances and deadlines; a strong attention to detail with the ability to learn quickly; strong written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to provide excellent customer service, and gain the respect and confidence of professional peers.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university in Business Administration, Business Management, or business related field is preferred.Deadline to Apply10/18/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Describe your experience working with advanced spreadsheets, databases and decision support systems.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Describe your experience working with healthcare and/or university data.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter