Clinical Research Coordinator Associate
Clinical Research Coordinator Associate🔍School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States📁Research📅Oct 01, 2020 Post Date📅87441 Requisition #Clinical Research Coordinator AssociateThe Stanford Cancer Institute (SCI) is one of an elitenumber of National Cancer Institute-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers inthe country, and is a prominent, dynamic, growing and complex Institute withinthe Stanford University School of Medicine. The SCI actively works to build synergies and collaborations amongfaculty with cancer-relevant expertise from four Schools and over 30departments across Stanford University. We seek a Clinical Research Coordinator Associate (CRCA) to help usenact our mission to reduce cancer mortality through comprehensive programs ofcancer research, treatment, education and outreach. Given the SCI’s mission, breadth, and depth,it employs over 320 staff members in a fast-paced, team-oriented, andforward-thinking environment with tremendous opportunities for personal andprofessional growth. The Cancer ClinicalTrials Office (CCTO) is an integral component of the Stanford Cancer Institutesince the vital work performed there enables our adult and pediatric cancercenters to translate research from the laboratory into the clinicalsetting. You will be working with anunparalleled leading edge community of faculty and staff who are fundamentallychanging the world of health care in the cancer arena.Reporting to the Hematology Clinical Research Manager (CRM),the CRCA will be conversant in the goals, mission and priorities of theInstitute, and utilize this knowledge to ensure the safety and well-being oftrial participants. We are seeking candidates with excellent interpersonalskills and attention to detail. Ourstaff run toward challenges, and you will have a demonstrated history of doingthe same with a high degree of professionalism, initiative andflexibility. Core duties include:
- Serveas primary contact with research participants, sponsors, and regulatoryagencies. Coordinate studies from start-up through close-out.
- Determineeligibility of and gather consent from study participants according toprotocol. Assist in developing recruitment strategies.
- Coordinatecollection of study specimens and processing.
- Collectand manage patient and laboratory data for clinical research projects. Manageresearch project databases, develop flow sheets and other study relateddocuments, and complete study documents/case report forms.
- Ensurecompliance with research protocols, and review and audit case report forms forcompletion and accuracy with source documents. Prepare regulatory submissions,and ensure Institutional Review Board renewals are completed.
- Assemblestudy kits for study visits, monitor scheduling of procedures and charges,coordinate documents, and attend monitoring meetings with sponsors, acting asprimary contact.
- Monitorexpenditures and adherence to study budgets and resolve billing issues incollaboration with finance and/or management staff.
- Interactwith the principal investigator regularly, ensuring patient safety andadherence to proper study conduct.
- Ensureessential documentation and recording of patient and research data inappropriate files per institutional and regulatory requirements.
- Participatein monitor visits and regulatory audits.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4924
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: F
- Department URL: http://cancer.stanford.edu/
- Requisition ID: 87441