Enrollment Counselor, CTE
The Enrollment Counselor helps prospective students make a connection to the College. S/he works with individuals of all ages in helping them understand their opportunities and pathways to graduation.
As a member of the Enrollment Services team, the Enrollment Counselor is an upbeat and positive person as s/he serves as the face of a continually growing and dynamic organization. S/he provides quality customer service to members of the college community. This is a rewarding job that is located in Sheridan with opportunities to network throughout the region.
- Public relations principles
- Basic higher education registration and admissions principles, practices, and processes
- Deep knowledge of all programs at Sheridan College
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills, including detailed-oriented data input and effective and professional use of social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to interact verbally and in writing with co-workers, supervisor, other college employees, and the general public in order to exchange or convey information and ideas
- Able to receive directed work and meet deadlines
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Extensive travel required, must have reliable transportation
- Some evenings and weekends required
- Professional attire required
Minimum of associate degree required.
- Employer paid retirement plan (17.37% employer paid; .75% employee paid)
- Group Health, Dental and Life Insurance, including Flex Benefits
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Four days per year paid personal leave
- 16 paid holidays per year
- Paid medical, emergency and bereavement leave
- Employee and family tuition waivers
- Free easy-access parking
- Collaborative work environment
- Onsite fitness center and walking track
- Verizon, Microsoft, Dell and HP employee discounts
- Professional development
Sheridan College is located in historic Sheridan, WY at the foot of the beautiful Big Horn Mountains, minutes away from a variety of outdoor recreational activities. Sheridan is ranked "America's Top Western Town" by True West magazine and is a vibrant community. Sheridan College is a vital component in the community.
Gillette College is located in Gillette, WY, the county seat of Campbell County. Located midway between the Big Horn Mountains to the West and the Black Hills of South Dakota to the east. Gillette is a growing, family-friendly community and enjoys a very strong economy due to energy-related industries located there.
NWCCD also includes a small campus site in Buffalo, WY.
Apply online at: https://jobs.sheridan.edu