Student: Restaurant Cashier/Pizza Cook/Salad Cook/Prep Cook
Posting DetailsJob TitleStudent: Restaurant Cashier/Pizza Cook/Salad Cook/Prep CookRequisition NumberSE02722Department Name3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork LocationLexington, KYOn Campus/Off CampusOff CampusSalary Range$11.00 per hourType of PositionStudentPosition Time Status Part-TimePreferred Education/ExperienceHours per Week
10-20 hours per weekJob Summary
You must be a current UK student to apply to this position.
We are a locally owned family business specializing in authentic Neapolitan pizzas using fresh, local ingredients. This could be your opportunity to develop into a management position. This could also become a Full-Time
position for the right candidate.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepping food
- Handling payment transactions
- Bringing in firewood
- Keeping the area clean
- Flexible Schedules
- Training provided
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, Dental & Vision (benefits vary by eligibility)
- Flexible schedules are available for anyone going home between semesters. Anyone remaining in town during the break can work in one of our other restaurants.
Positions can be in the Hamburg, UK, or Fayette Mall locations.
Required Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
- Food Handler’s Card Required
- Must have reliable transportation, and be able to work at either location
- Someone who is energetic that enjoys helping out guests
- Experience in customer service
- Passion and desire to provide exceptional service
- Cashier experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Sunday and Lunchtime availability, primarily Monday through Friday
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date10/15/2020Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * You must be a UK student to hold this position. Are you a UK student?