Adjunct Clinical Nursing Faculty
Trinity Washington University, a comprehensive university in the nation’s capital, seeks adjunct clinical faculty for the Baccalaureate Nursing Program within the School of Nursing and Health Professions (NHP) for Fall 2020. The University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN, RN-BSN and RN-MSN).
The successful candidate(s) will have at least a Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited institution. Preference given to those with CNE Certification (Nursing Educator), a minimum of two years of teaching using various instructional strategies (hybrid, online and simulation) and clinical experience in a college/university nursing program with evidence of continuous professional development. Individuals with pediatrics, medical-surgical, and psychiatric mental health nursing experience are encouraged to apply.
The candidate(s) will hold a current license in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the District of Columbia, or be eligible to obtain a District of Columbia Registered Nurse license by date of hire.
- Evaluate student achievement in meeting clinical competencies and integration of theory related to nursing knowledge and practice.
- Provide clinical instruction using high fidelity simulation, virtual simulation, and face to face in clinical agencies.
Attend university and nursing program orientation sessions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using technology (i.e. Discussion Boards, MOODLE, Microsoft Office, Google Meets, and Zoom etc.)
- Provide feedback to course and clinical coordinators on students and clinical agencies.
- Meet timeframes for submission of documents, requests for information and grading.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, a current curriculum vitae, and names and contact information for three (3) professional references to the link below.
APPLY HERE NOW