Tracking Code523-280 Job Description
Employee must be a naturally persuasive, creative problem solver who thrives in an upbeat environment with non-standard and varied working hours. A self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual with superior presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills and will have demonstrated ability to follow direction, problem solve, manage multiple priorities and meet goals. This is a sales-like admissions and prospect management approach to a designated recruitment territory in an environment where recruiters are responsible for reaching enrollment and net revenue goals assigned to them. Daily responsibilities include communication with a large number of prospective students through heavy phone outreach. Personal e-mails, notes, individual appointments, and group presentations are also expected. This position will involve the planning of prospective student recruitment activities, extensive outreach and travel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee must be a naturally persuasive, creative problem solver who thrives in an upbeat environment with non-standard and varied working hours.
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual with superior presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills and will have demonstrated ability to follow direction, problem solve, manage multiple priorities and meet goals.
- Requires frequent hours outside the normal University schedule.
- Data management for various mass data entry loads; editing large data sets to ensure accuracy on up-loads; bridging information on a daily basis from CRM to Banner and certifying accuracy and integrity of the data. Identify and report potential conversion problems, difficulties or challenges.
- Performs other site and position specific functions as assigned.
ROUTINE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily responsibilities include data management of prospective information to ensure admissions recruitment is continuous and accurate.
- Must become knowledgeable about all aspects of Stetson University including academic programs, campus events and activities, orientation, athletics, housing, financial aid, billing, college policy, and important dates.
- Through heavy use of outgoing contacts via phone, email, IM, etc., the recruiter cultivates, engages, grades, persuades and closes prospective students.
- Monitoring regular use of the arsenal, which comprises both printed and web information collected for this purpose and members of the campus community - i.e., faculty, alumni, current students, coaches and parents of current students.
- Assist with the effective management of data entry, specifically through running import/export process for various mass data entry loads of prospective student and applicant information and retrieval of online applications and application credentials.
- Data management of undergraduate and graduate prospective student and applicant information into CRM system.
- Monitor operations folder in Microsoft Outlook and troubleshoot problems that arise within the Admissions Office.
- Reviews files for accuracy and organizing application credentials of prospective students.
- Document imaging, indexing and Data entry of application credentials; marking the proper notation on file folders; preparing files for the Registrar’s Office.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required (education and/or experience).
- Experience in recruitment, marketing, retail, and other business-like environments is preferred.
Salary Grade: 3
Job Location DeLand, Florida, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular