Senior Program Manager, Evaluations
- Assists Associate Directors with client readiness and supports current clients in building a re-review schedule tempo for sustainability.
- Manages a portfolio of clients and understands their needs, cultures and relevant trends in order to provide the best possible support for the evaluation process
- Collaborates with LE Operations to identify and discuss needed improvements to data systems and business processes.
- Monitors team size for compliance to budget and forecasting estimates.
- Oversees the virtual review portals and loading of academic content for reviews. Identifies any technical challenges, trends, or opportunities.
- Assists the AD with improvement of the evaluation process by developing resources, trainings, and materials in collaboration with other LE colleagues.
- Supervises Associate Program Managers as assigned by the Associate Director / Director.
- Communicates to clients the status of submitted materials and provides project management for the review schedule. Identifies discrepancies and works with the client to reconcile any issues prior to the review.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director, conducts pre-review analysis and planning to determine content, scope, logistics, and scheduling readiness for a review.
- Diversifies and assembles faculty teams; assigns faculty expertise to appropriate academic areas.
- During the virtual review, facilitates all communications with the faculty team; audits the faculty recommendations and evaluation outputs for compliance to established taxonomies and rubrics; troubleshoots issues or challenges.
- During the virtual review, facilitates all communication with the client, coordinates communication between clients, faculty, and other LE personnel, and presents and explains review results to clients.
- Submits initial drafts of Post Evaluation Summary Reports. Ensures all final credit recommendations are aligned with taxonomy frameworks.
- Conducts post-review activities including accurate data entry of credit recommendations, quality assurance of final reports, and maintenance and processing of all review documents.
- Travels with onsite evaluations as needed.
Data and Review Integrity
- Quality assures review-related materials and resources that include academic standards and practices.
- Conducts quality assurance of data entry of credit recommendations
- Annotates issues or concerns from the review process. Writes review reports and provides feedback on faculty performance.
- Validates final reports.
Education/Experience/Specialized Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent and 5+ years of experience.
- Use of learning management systems, SharePoint, and other collaborative technology strongly recommended.
- Experience with postsecondary education preferred.
**Please note that this position is located in Washington, DC, however the American Council on Education is currently in a remote status, and the interview process will be conducted remotely. Our status is subject to change based on guidance surrounding COVID-19**
The American Council on Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, disability, matriculation, genetic information, credit information or protected veteran status.