Registered Nurse II
Job no: 514728
Work type: Staff Full-Time
Location: Jacksonville Campus
Categories: Health Profession
Department:30090000 - JX-PEDIATRICS-JACKSONVILLE
Registered Nurse IIJob Description:
- Assures continuity of care by collaborating with other health care providers, community agencies and other institutions.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary staffing, discharge staffing, family conferences, etc.
- Assists the clinician in delivering patient care including taking vital signs, preparing immunizations, dressing changes, pulse oximetry and respiratory treatments and other required procedures.
- Assesses individual physical, psychosocial and developmental needs of patients.
- Pre-processes and post processes the patient chart for each clinic visit. Establishes or reviews plan of care and modifies as needed based on assessment.
- Identifies specific education needs for patients/families. Accesses and utilizes appropriate teaching tools and techniques to facilitate patient/family education.
- Responsible for documenting contacts, chart notes, and other required data.
- Referral duties
- HIV experience preferred.
- Licensed RN in the State of Florida.
- Minimum one year RN clinical experience.
- Able to perform phlebotomy.
To be Considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Background Check is Required.
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our Veteran's Preference Page for more specific information.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.Health Assessment Required:Yes.
Advertised: 13 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Oct 2020 Eastern Daylight Time