10018227 Student Life Assistant
Student ApplicationSchool/Department: Office of Student Life Primary Location: Cochran Position: Student Job Type: Part Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Middle Georgia State University is seeking candidates for a Student Assistant to help in Office of Student Life.
- Maintain campus bulletin boards.
- Make required copies for our office and all student clubs and organizations.
- Answer and direct telephone calls. (Take required messages and deliver via email.)
- Use the computer to generate advertising publicity for campus events/organizations.
- Assist Office of Student Life professional staff as needed.
- Must be a current enrolled MGA Student.
- Must be enrolled in 6 or more semester hours per semester.
- Must have a GPA of 2.0 or greater.
TO APPLY: Applicants for all Student Worker jobs are required to have completed a FAFSA for this academic year. Interested applicants should complete an online application at https://www.mga.edu/human-resources/jobs/applications/student-worker-application.php. Please put the position you are applying for as “Office of Student Life - Cochran”.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Student ApplicationA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D