Part-time Research Assistant #0256
- Working with other members in the research team.
- Will be responsible for collecting hydrological data related to winter river ice conditions. * Perform statistical analysis under the guidance to the faculty.
- MS in a related field.
- Research experience in statistical analysis.
- Basic knowledge on hydrology.
The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Special RequirementsOpen Date09/25/2020Close Date10/02/2020Open Until FilledYesApplicant Review Start Date10/02/2020Projected Start Date10/12/2020Special Instructions for this Posting
An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, Clarkson actively seeks and encourages applications from minorities, women and people with disabilities.
All offers of employment are subject to the applicant successfully passing a background check (including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, and criminal records).Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Academic Keys
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Clarkson Website
- Massena-Potsdam Courier Observer
- Hispanic Outlook
- IM Diversity
- Insight Into Diversity
- New York Job Bank
- North Country This Week
- St. Lawrence Plaindealer
- Veterans Administration
- Watertown Daily Times
- Ogdensburg Journal
- Employee Referral
- Alumni Referral
- Conference Referral
- Discipline specific journals
- Discipline specific website
- Times Union
- I do not wish to answer
- What is the highest level of education you currently hold?
- High School/GED
- ABD (All but dissertation)
- How do you embrace Diversity?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae