Executive Director of Budgets and Financial Reporting
Posting DetailsPosting Number:Regular_0091130Position Title:Executive Director of Budgets and Financial ReportingClassification TitleDirector/Executive DirectorMin Salary$ 76,636Max Salary$ 88,133Salary TypeAnnuallyFLSAE = ExemptPosition Type:StaffPosition Summary:
The Executive Director of Budgets and Financial Reporting will perform a variety of high level budgeting and financial reporting responsibilities. This position prepares the annual budget and is responsible to the State and college community for monthly and ad-hoc reporting requirements. This position prepares the college financial statements and and analyzes the colleges financial condition. The position also oversees the purchasing function of the college. The position is responsible for financial and procurement audits and ensure transactions are completed to federal, state and local regulatory standards.Staff Required Education/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Business related field.
- Five (5) years of Budget Preparation and Monthly Reporting.
- Five (5) years of Preparation of Financial Statements.
Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Business related.Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of budget development
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Preparation of financial statements
- Knowledge of auxiliary services
- Knowledge of accounting software and proper financial posting of activities
- Knowledge of report preparation
- Manage difficult decisions
M-F 8-5Posting Date:09/25/2020Closing Date:Open Until FilledYesSpecial Instructions to Applicants: Duties & Responsibilities Duty and Responsibility:
Preparation of College budgetDuty and Responsibility:
Preparaton of College Financial StatementsDuty and Responsibility:
Review College BudgetDuty and Responsibility:
Oversee Purchasing and related activitiesDuty and Responsibility:
Review monthly journal entriesDuty and Responsibility:
Assist in monitoring of available cash and investmentsDuty and Responsibility:
Provide day-to-day direction and leadership on a variety of financial activitiesSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College Website
- Newspaper Advertisement/Publication
- North Carolina Community College System Website
- Inside HigherEd
- Employee Referral
- * Do you have a Bachelor’s or higher degree from a regionally accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field?
- * Do you have budget management and supervison experience?
- * Have you managed budgets and prepared long-term forecasts for a Community College or University Business Services or Administrative office environment?
- * Do you have experience with Datatel or other sophisticated accounting software?
- Transcript 1
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Transcript 2