Adjunct Faculty, Marketing
Lynn University is an innovative, global and personalized college based in Boca Raton, Florida. Our 3,000 students are from approximately 100 countries. Our NCAA Division II Fighting Knights athletics program has won 25 national championships (and counting!).
The Chronicle of Higher Education consistently recognizes us as a "Great College to Work For" with high scores in compensation and benefits; work/life balance; job satisfaction; respect and appreciation, and more.
As a Lynn employee, you will help us build a better world with our students. Lynn is currently accepting applications for the position of Adjunct Faculty, Marketing. The College of Business and Management at Lynn University requires faculty to teach courses in its undergraduate and graduate programs at our campus in Boca Raton, Florida. Our on-campus undergraduate classes are conducted every day Monday through Thursday, in 2.5 hour class sessions, for a four week term.
Only candidates who can teach this schedule in person on campus will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach courses in accordance with college guidelines.
- Participate in the college's assessment program of student performance.
- Timely response to student questions and concerns.
- Timely submission of university reports and requirements, such as attendance, grades, and student progress reports.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Candidates must be proficient with using technology for instructional delivery, such as learning management systems (e.g. Canvas) and presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Candidates must have an appreciation of different learning styles to incorporate into their instructional delivery.
- Candidates must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Candidates must have at least a Master's degree in Marketing, or a Master's degree in a business field with at least 18 graduate hours of study completed in courses related to Marketing.
- All degrees must have been completed at a regionally accredited university.
- Proof of being current in the field of instruction, whether through continuous education, scholarship contributions, and/or practical, high-level field experience.
- Candidates must be available to work the required schedule in person on our Boca Raton campus. Online-only candidates will not be considered.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Candidates with a doctorate in Marketing are preferred.
- Candidates who additionally have 18 graduate hours of education in another business-related field are preferred.
- Previous experience teaching Marketing at a college or university level is preferred.
- To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/lynnedu/jobs/1528868-38095