Annual Giving Manager and Recognition Clubs
Department: Office of Advancement
Reports To: Vice President for Advancement
Position Summary: Responsible for developing and implementing strategies to meet the annual fundraising goals for North Park University and Seminary as well as building and strengthening relationships with alumni, friends and donors of the University and Seminary.
- Establish an annual plan for all cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies; implement strategies on time, such that development goals can be met.
- Execute all direct mail, phone and email solicitations and be able to analyze and report results.
- Oversee annual giving fundraising, including annual giving clubs: the Compass Society ($250+ for Graduates of the Last Decade), President’s Club ($1,000+), Old Main Society ($5,000+) and the Heritage Circle (planned giving recognition club) as part of an annual strategic plan to solicit prospects in coordination with Major Gifts and Stewardship.
- Coordinate with the Director of Advancement Services for database maintenance, reports and prospect data needs.
- Create, distribute and occasionally present progress reports to Board of Trustees (BOT), BOT Advancement Committee, Senior Leadership Team, and Advancement team.
- Coordinate with the Stewardship Manager in the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of segmented groups of prospects and donors.
- Track and analyze solicitation and other program metrics
- Supervise the work of the Phonathon Coordinator and student callers, providing input and analysis to maximize the results of the University’s Phonathon program.
- Serve as a liaison to internal and external contacts including University Marketing & Communications, Seminary, Business Office, direct mail vendors and other external partners.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Five years experience in non-profit development, with preference for higher education.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written/oral), management, and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage details with accuracy; strong organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to meet quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Strong experience using Raiser’s Edge (preferred) or similar constituent database.
- Strong technical orientation and experience producing data queries, metrics, analytical reports.
- Literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Personal commitment to North Park’s mission of Christian higher education.
Effective Date: September 2020
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts the supervisor’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.