Position: Office Coordinator Location: Wheaton, IL
Job Id: 563 # of Openings: 1 OFFICE COORDINATOR
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION: 20 HOURS PER WEEK / 12 MONTHS PER YEAR. THE HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE TEAM AND CAN BE DETERMINED DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS. Responsibilities This position reports to the Office Supervisor and serves on a collaborative team that provides administrative support to the Regional Directors as they raise major gifts for the College. Duties
- Initiate, edit, process, scan and track all donor correspondence, ensuring that it is accurate and timely.
- Maintain and enter accurate donor engagement data into CRM database.
- Cross-train in other project areas within the department, such as ordering office supplies, and books, submitting work orders, calendar management, and other related items.
- Process expense reports and reconcile monthly credit card statements for Regional Directors.
- Collaborate with other offices on campus when information or assistance is needed to further engage a constituent.
- Prepare and order supplies for customized mailing projects that are sent from Regional Directors annually.
- In absence of Operations staff, provide back-up assistance with administrative projects or duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills.
- High level of Microsoft Office experience and an aptitude for learning new software programs. CRM database experience would be a plus.
- Demonstrated team player with a flexible personality and positive attitude.
- A desire to contribute to the mission of Wheaton College and learn more about fundraising.