10018128 Part Time Wellness Center Manager
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsSchool/Department:Primary Location: Macon Position: Staff Job Type: Part Time Position Close Date: Until Filled Description:
JOB SUMMARY: This is a part-time, non-benefited, hourly position with responsibilities for managing the Middle Georgia State University Recreation and Wellness Center (Macon Campus), including supervision of staff. This position will report to the Coordinator(s) overseeing the Recreation and Wellness Center. Position will primarily work evenings hours after 6 pm until 12 am.
- Complete daily tasks and functions assigned by Coordinator(s).
- Supervise and assign daily tasks to Wellness Center student staff.
- Train Wellness Center student staff on rules and regulations.
- Open and/or close Wellness Center making sure all areas are secure.
- Ensure cleanliness of facilities and notify supervisors of any services needed.
- Assist in ordering equipment and supplies for Wellness Center.
- Supervise Wellness Center events.
- Communicate any student/member concerns or suggestions to Coordinators.
- Attend any meetings assigned by Coordinators.
- Perform duties related to recreational activities.
- Assist with coordinating and scheduling Intramural, Fitness, and Wellness related events.
- Promote and encourage students to participate in hosted events.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating Intramural Officials.
- Wear appropriate attire and provide quality customer service to students/members.
- Represent Middle Georgia University with professionalism at all times.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience with management of programs and/or activates.
- Experience with supervision of staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
TO APPLY: Application materials should be emailed as a Microsoft Word or Adobe.pdf attachment to: [email protected] with the subject line “10018128 Wellness Center Manager - Macon 9.23.2020”. Application materials are to include a resume, an MGA Staff application; a letter of interest which includes salary requirements; and three professional references. Paper application materials will not be accepted.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Staff Application - please complete and email with supporting documentsA Unit of the University System of GeorgiaEEO/AA/M/F/V/D