Talent Ladder Training Provider
Talent Ladder Training Provider
Trainers that work with the Talent Ladder to deliver a wide range of learning content through a range of modalities could function as coaches, facilitators, graders, lecturers and supervisors within the training process. These will be contemporary skilled practitioners that are experienced in the performance of the training modules and programs that they are delivering. These are not faculty positions and will not have typical academic requirements for these programs, although will possess the industry credentials in most situations.
The trainers that work with the Talent Ladder will collaborate with our Project Manager and will report to the Associate Vice President of the Talent Ladder.
Trainers must have work experience and credentials that align with their ability to deliver prepared training modules to TL constituents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully engage in the training material presented in the learning modules.
- Serve as the student’s primary point of contact for support, questions, and training throughout the learning experience.
- Foster a positive learning environment that motivates students toward completion.
- Submit final grades within the time allotted.
- Respond to student activities and assessments within 24 hours.
- Communicate efficiently with staff from the Talent Ladder about any issues.
According to Indiana Wesleyan University employment policy all employees must possess a strong Christian commitment and adhere to the standards outlined in the IWU Community Lifestyle Statement.Education
- An applicable Bachelor’s degree in the field is required and a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Work experience in the applicable area of study is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- A working knowledge of learning management systems and online learning is required.
- Experience in training and talent development is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, personal and professional relationships
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
As a religious educational institution operating under the auspices of The Wesleyan Church, Indiana Wesleyan University is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion (42 U.S.C., Sections 2000e-1 and 2000e-2).
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Indiana Wesleyan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer