Student: High School Football Game Announcer
Posting DetailsJob TitleStudent: High School Football Game AnnouncerRequisition NumberSE02712Department Name3J5SE: Student EmploymentWork LocationLexington, KYOn Campus/Off CampusOff CampusSalary Range$22/ hourType of PositionStudentPosition Time Status Part-TimePreferred Education/Experience
- Background in sports communication, journalism, radio preferred but not required.
- Ability to motivate the home crowds with various announcements such as, “touch downs!” “First downs” and sponsor shout outs & music integration for a fun festive atmosphere.
2.5 hrs/wkJob Summary
You must be a current UK student to apply for this position.
Local Lexington High School is seeking a Football Game Announcer. Knowledge of football is required. Pay is $22 per hour for 2.5 hours per week.
Ideal candidate will have ability to communicate clearly and enthusiastically and have a background or interest in sports communication, journalism or radio.
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of football terms, positions & game phrases.
- Have clear distinct, engaging sports announcing voice.
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Anticipated Start Date09/18/2020Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * You must be a UK student to hold this position. Are you a UK student?