Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical NurseTUMG Chief Medical Director
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Under the supervision of the Clinic Manager or Physician, the Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the delivery and management of patient care. LPN utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.Required Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing with current licensure from the Louisiana State Board to practice professional nursing upon date of hire.
- 2 years' experience working in medical office environment or hospital setting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word or Excel preferred.
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems.
- Current CPR or BLS certification preferred.
- Experience in travel medicine, occupation medicine or ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy
- Ability to obtain basic vital signs