Nuclear Medicine Technologist/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleNuclear Medicine Technologist/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24587Working TitleDepartment NameH3186: Nuclear MedicineWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level11Salary Range$25.71-42.94/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
ASClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
No experience required.Required License/Registration/Certification
Registered Nuclear Med TechPhysical Requirements
pulling, pushing, lifting, walking, standingShift
potential for all shifts, holidays, and weekendsJob Summary
An experienced Nuclear Technologist is necessary to manage patient throughput, quality control, inventory, equipment evaluation and calibration, billing accuracy and regulatory compliance.
This position will be responsible for executing diagnostic studies and interventional procedures by following unit policies/procedures for radiation safety, patient safety, radiopharmaceutical administration, QA, and imaging.Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/ExperienceDeadline to Apply09/24/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * Are you board certified in nuclear medicine?
- * Do you have a diploma, associates degree or higher in radiology and/or nuclear medicine?
- * Please indicate the number of years of paid, full-time employment experience you have as a Nuclear Medicine Technician.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter