Radiology Services Assistant/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleRadiology Services Assistant/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24563Working TitleDepartment NameH3180:Imaging ServicesWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level05Salary Range$12.50-20.00/hourType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Part-TimeRequired Education
HSClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
1 yrRequired License/Registration/Certification
Sitting at computer workstation for extended periods.
weekend daysJob Summary
The department of Imaging Services is seeking a Radiology Services Assistant to be responsible for: prep and protocol orders; utilize Electronic Health records to locate and print orders.
In addition this position will occasionally cover our front desk positions, which would include: 1) Check in of patients for outpatient exams 2) Answer telephones 3) Greet patients at the front desk of Radiology Department at Chandler Medical Center.Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Exceptional customer service and patient centered, positive attitude, team-oriented.Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Associate degree or higher and one or more years related Medical experience preferred.Deadline to Apply09/22/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * This position requires that you work days, evenings, and/or night shift including some weekends and holidays. Are you able to meet the requirements of this position?
- * Please indicate which best represents your years of paid, full-time employment experience in patient care.
- More than 0, less than 1 year
- More than 1 year, less than 2 years
- More than 2 years, less than 3 years
- More than 3 years
- * Please describe a time when you provided exceptional customer service and include specific details regarding the situation.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Briefly describe your patient care experience in a medical office or clinic. Provide details on the setting and your major responsibilities. Give a specific example.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter