CTAC CATS Project Operations Mgr/UKHC
Posting DetailsJob TitleCTAC CATS Project Operations Mgr/UKHCRequisition NumberRE24586Working TitleCATS Operations ManagerDepartment Name7H801:Center for Trauma and ChildrenWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level11Salary Range$53,477-89,315/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MSWClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
8 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
On occasion, may lift objects up to 50 lbs. Sitting for extended periods of time at a computer. Adjusting furniture in treatment rooms for client comfort.Shift
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Other days/times as needed by the department.Job Summary
The Comprehensive Assessment and Training Services Project (CATS) Project Operations Manager will provide operations management for the CATS Project, as well as clinical and community consultation services. This clinician will work closely with the Executive Director and Associate Director to achieve program goals and will work collaboratively with all clinical supervisors and team leaders to facilitate a healthy, productive workplace.
This position will primarily provide team leadership including selection of cases, management of meeting of fiscal goals, and managing clinic workload. This position will also work as a direct liaison with community-based services and manage intake processes.
MS OfficeDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/ExperienceDeadline to Apply09/23/2020University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare seeks to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent employees, to provide the best experience for every patient, every time. If selected for a position, do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Values of diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork?
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you currently possess a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or are eligible to obtain one by date of hire?
- * Please select the answer that best describes your years of paid, full-time employment experience in project management.
- More than 0, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years, up through 7 years
- More than 7 years
- * How many years of paid, full-time employment experience do you have in a position that addresses trauma in some way?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter