Annual Giving Program Assistant
Job Title: Annual Giving Program Assistant
Location: Annual Giving Office
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Job ID: 5532
Staff Posting Details
Appointment: Regular, part-time (0.9) FTE
- Oversee daily office functions.
- Oversee the department’s incoming main line, email accounts and paper mail.
- Support the production of all solicitation, stewardship and reminder materials (direct mail, email, phonathon).
- Run key constituent solicitation, recruitment and fundraising software.
- Support the Annual Giving Office Manager with scheduled and ad hoc reporting needs.
- Support the director and assistant directors with volunteer and prospect management (prepare visit materials, visit reports, contact reports and training materials.).
- Support the office manager with coordination of the department’s budget(s), including tracking outstanding and in-clearing charges.
- Process information using various applications including Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel.
- Edit and update department’s web presence.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.Have the ability to multi-task while setting priorities, and adjusting as necessary, with minimal guidance in order to meet all deadlines and achieve successful outcomes. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, be detail oriented, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.Maintain confidentiality.Associates degree or equivalent and two years of full-time clerical experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.Ability to respectfully work, communicate and provide leadership within a diverse campus community
- ResumeLetter of Interest
- We acknowledge the richness of commonalities and differences we share as a university community; the intrinsic worth of all who work and study here; that education is enhanced by investigation of and reflection upon multiple perspectives.We aspire to create respect for and appreciation of all persons as a key characteristic of our campus community; to increase the diversity of all parts of our University community through commitment to diversity in our recruitment and retention efforts; to foster a spirit of openness to active engagement among all members of our campus community.We act to achieve an environment that welcomes and supports diversity; to ensure full educational opportunity for all who teach and learn here; to prepare effectively citizen-leaders for a pluralistic world.
var RichTextValue = PTRTEFillcache('https://www2.pugetsound.jobs/psp/HR92PRD_newwin/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL','PT_RTE_IMG_DB_LOC','record://PTRTDB','HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCRLONG$0','1');var TextAreaObject = document.getElementById('HRS_SCH_PSTDSC_DESCRLONG$0');if (typeof(TextAreaObject) != 'undefined' && TextAreaObject != null) TextAreaObject.innerHTML = RichTextValue;